- Department of Microbiology
Department of Microbiology
- To provide knowledge, attitudes, values & skill to undergraduates to become highly qualified, knowledgeable, competent “Indian Medical Graduate”
- To Provide Laboratory backup to the clinicians to facilitate the treatment modalities and to tender essential technical support by carrying out special investigations. .
- To carry out extension activities in order to educate the health care Providers for rational use of antibiotics in order to reduce cost of treatment.
- To become center of excellence for research and development and for sharing knowledge and its applications.
- Bacteriology including Anaerobic
- Virology with ELISA
- Molecular biology
- Virology service laboratory with Molecular testing